Kevin, Karen and Griffin Bell

Kevin, Karen and Griffin Bell

Friday, October 22, 2010

Ocean Isle Beach Trip








A few weekends ago we went to Ocean Isle Beach with our Sunday School class. It was a beautiful weekend with great friends. We had 10 couples go...five with kids and five without kids. We rented a duplex, which worked perfectly....kids on one side...no kids on the other. The guys got to play football on the beach (and really paid for it over the next few days after!), we went to the Oyster Festival, played games, and enjoyed fellowshiping with one another. The beautiful house above was the house right beside our duplex! Check out the sunset...we felt like we were all of a sudden in some tropical location...not OIB! I did a horrible job of taking pictures...but managed to get a few. We are already looking forward to the second annual SS beach trip!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Ocean Isle Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete