Kevin, Karen and Griffin Bell

Kevin, Karen and Griffin Bell

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Tricks



Today, Griffin did several new/funny/scary things.  The first was finding the vent and discovering that it comes out (new/funny)!  The second was climbing the stairs and playing with a JL Lane bag that was in plastic (funny/scary).  Notice how thrilled he is with his new findings in the photo!  The third was climbing on his stool and standing...yes, I said standing... on it (kinda funny/scary)!  YIKES!  That one was a little too dangerous, so I didn't get a picture before I got him down.  Gosh, what a silly little boy.  LOVE him!
Really. Must. Get. Gates. Soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can you not get that worthless husband to get you some gates?!?! I know he's gotten cheap over the last two years, but this is getting ridiculous! :-)

    I'll get you some gates if he want.

    ReplyDelete